Diabetes Management Classes
Learn how to care for your diabetes with nutrition, physical activity, and medication.
Thursdays 8:30am - 12:30pm (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY)
771 Old Norcross Rd
PLEASE PRE-REGISTER FOR THE DIABETES SELF-MANAGEMENT EDUCATION BY CALLING 770-339-1387.
Who will benefit?
- Those who are newly diagnosed
- Poor control of blood sugar
- A1c >7.0%
- Anyone experiencing complications related to diabetes
You will Learn:
- Living with Diabetes Meal Planning Carbohydrates Counting Dining Out
- Balancing Stress
- Blood Glucose Targets Blood Glucose Monitoring Physical Activity
- Sick Day Management Medications
- Diabetes Medications
For additional inquiries and/or pre-registration, please call us at 770-339-1387